Refund PolicyFebruary 18, 2021 2023-12-09 0:54
Cyril Roy Consultancy Pvt Ltd is dedicated to providing quality products and services for candidates preparing for the NMC CBT, OSCE, and OET exams. We understand that there may be instances where customers might need to request a refund. Our refund policy outlines the circumstances under which we will honor refund requests for our non-tangible (digital) products and services.
Please read the terms and conditions and refund and cancellation policy before you proceed to any bookings.
- Non-delivery of the electronic product:
If you experience download issues due to server problems, email service provider issues, or unzipping difficulties, you may request a refund. Claims for non-delivery must be submitted within 24 hours from the date of purchase. A digital product is considered received and downloaded if no claim is submitted within this time frame. For eligible requests, Cyril Roy Consultancy Pvt Ltd will issue a refund within 24 hours from the date of purchase.
- Digital product not as described:
If the delivered digital product is not as described on our website, you may request a refund. Such issues must be reported within 24 hours from the date of purchase. Clear and detailed evidence must be provided with proof that the purchased digital product is “not as it is described” on our website. Refund requests based purely on customer’s false expectations or desires do not qualify for a refund.
- Course registration confirmation:
If you have not received a confirmation of your course registration within 24 hours of submitting your registration, you should contact Mentor Merlin to check the status of your registration.
- Refund for purchased course material:
A full refund will be issued for the purchased course material if reported or requested for a refund within 24 hours. Requests made after 24 hours of subscription will be reviewed, and a 30% fee will be deducted. The refund eligibility will be determined after reviewing the usage percentage of the product.
- Refund for class-oriented services:
Refunds for class-oriented services are available only if the candidate faces challenges with the classes. In such cases, 70% of the remaining classes’ value will be refunded.
- Course validity and non-refundable requests:
All courses have a validity period, and any requests made after this period are non-refundable.
- Transaction charges:
Transaction charges will be deducted for all refunds.
- Currency conversion differences:
Please note that currency conversion differences may apply for any refunds.
- Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- Accommodation fee is not refundable. Once booked, the accommodation fee are not refundable.
- On-site batch cancellations are liable to cancellation charges from two weeks. The cancellation fee depends on the number of days left to the start date of scheduled on-site.
- Submitting an evidence of an exceptional circumstance (medical certificate or flight ticket) will be considered for exemption from these costs.
- During the 5 days on-site practice, we support the candidates by booking the accommodation at nearby hotels. The minimum rate per night will be £50. But the rate will be higher at times based on the availability and demand for the rooms.
- Once your on-site batch are fixed, try to confirm the accommodation as early as possible with the coordinator. We are booking the rooms on student rate and there won’t be any individual confirmations given.
To request a refund, please contact our customer support team with your order details, reason for the request, and any relevant evidence. We will review your request and respond within a reasonable timeframe. Cyril Roy Consultancy Pvt Ltd reserves the right to approve or deny refund requests at its discretion.