About This Course
Welcome to our meticulously crafted OET Comprehensive Fresher Crash Course, designed to empower you with essential skills and strategies to excel in the Occupational English Test (OET). This comprehensive course is structured into three phases with 14 modules for all subtests, each tailored to specific proficiency levels and subtests, ensuring a guided and effective learning experience.
Phase 1: Foundation – 10 Sessions
Session 1: Brief Introduction Tutorial
- Overview of the course and its objectives.
Sessions 2-3: Dedicated Subtest Understanding Sessions (4 subtests)
- In-depth understanding of each subtest, focusing on strategies and techniques.
Sessions 4-9: Dashboard Sessions 1 – 5, Covering All Subtests
- In these sessions, you will cover step-by-step ideas with feedback and refinement for both Writing and Speaking modules.
- Understanding writing task types
- Crafting effective introduction paragraphs
- Mastering body paragraph construction
- Nailing the conclusion paragraph
- Integration and practice
- Introduction to the speaking module
- Understanding the role of the patient and the nurse
- Focus on communication and language in speaking
- Role play practice: patient & nurse interaction
Session 10: Mock Test with Coordinator/Tutor with Review and Feedback
Phase 2: Building Proficiency- 7 Sessions
Session 1: Brief Introduction to All 4 Subtests
- An overview of the four subtests to set the stage for focused learning.
Sessions 2-6: Dashboard Sessions 6 – 10, with Assignments Covering All 4 Subtests
- Personalized feedback sessions with assignments to reinforce skills in each subtest.
Session 7: Mock Test with Coordinator/Tutor with Review and Feedback
Phase 3: Refinement and Excellence- 5 Sessions
Sessions 1-4: Dashboard Sessions 11-14, with Assignments Covering All 4 Subtests
- Fine-tuning skills through targeted practice and assignments.
Session 5: Final Mock Test Covering All Modules with Coordinator/Tutor with Review and Feedback
- Flexibility in scheduling classes with your tutor
- Receive individualized feedback to optimize your performance.
- Tailored guidance to align with your learning pace and requirements.
- Video classes conducted via Google Meet or Zoom
- It is recommended that you complete the one-week mandatory grammar sessions along with the OET tasks.
Mock Test 1
Mock Test 2
Final Mock Test
So here I am, I didn't take any coaching for my preparation when I gave OET for the first time in JUNE but the results weren't favorable. Even after securing good grades in other subtests, I missed OET speaking subtest with just 10. And my desire of clearing the test in my very first attempt landed me up in great sorrow. I was very upset with myself when my fiance not only suggested but convinced me to give it another try. So after a gap of 4 months, I filled my application for the test, thinking it to be the 2nd and the last attempt, however, I was not feeling confident enough. When the test dates were approaching I started getting stressed out and then I tried searching some online platforms that could help me with practicing SPEAKING mainly. So I found this MENTOR MERLIN preparation provider. I contacted them and enrolled me in the Crack Course when I had 15-20 days remaining for the test, they assigned me a tutor but I couldn't utilise it much since I was already working in ICU shift duties at AIIMS, NEW DELHI, and had a very busy schedule. In the last few days, I was assigned a new tutor (on my request) and she was just amazing. I genuinely would like to acknowledge and thank ASWATHY RAMESH mam for imparting her knowledge and filling me with the positive
energy which was much needed for me in the last 3-4 days of my test. Thanks, Mentor Merlin.